Aube Claire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Nouveau : Site Internet d'Aube Claire : http://www.aubeclaire.xdir.org/ 
I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook To You Must Wr

Répondre au sujet    Aube Claire Index du Forum » Aubeclaire » Forum des classes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook To You Must Wr
Auteur Message
jamfut
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 19
Moyenne de points: 0,90

Message I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook To You Must Wr Répondre en citant

I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook to You Must Write a Book
by Honoree Corder
rating: 5.0 (4 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook to You Must Write a Book
->>>ONLINE BOOK I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook to You Must Write a Book

<H2>You were inspired by You Must Write a Book</b/>, and the time has come to begin writing yours! I Must Write My Book provides the guidance and space to capture your thoughts, gain clarity, and move through the process with ease.</H2>
"I know many entrepreneurs and small business people who want to figure out how to write a book to position themselves as an expert. Now there is a blueprint I can send them to. Honoree's comfortable style of relating combined with a no-nonsense "you can do the work" approach is refreshing. Not only is it a step-by-step process manual, but it is also a motivational book as well. Anyone who wants to validate their expertise needs to get the book and do the work. A book is your new business card. Highly recommend." ~Chris Syme, Author, Sell More Books with Less Social Media
"Great book, with great advice and real examples. As an attorney, I took one big lesson from it: stop writing very technical books to other attorneys and start writing to your non-lawyer audience." ~Aloisio Matos, Attorney
"Great book. I can't wait to write my own!" ~James Warden
"In You Must Write a Book Honor&#xE9;e takes us from the beginning idea to a finished product and the marketing strategies that can get your book noticed. From chapter 4, the author gives us guidance for the pre-book strategic thinking stage. Before you write a book, you have to know what it is you are writing, and WHY you are writing it. Before you set out to write your first book, there are a few things to think about. As we learn from Honor&#xE9;e, the best action plan for any book is planning to write it. ~Scott B. Allan

Details:
price: $4.97
bound: 176 pages
publisher: Honoree Enterprises Publishing, LLC; First edition (March 26, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 099807313X, 978-0998073132,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
[b]filesize:

I Must Write My Book: The Companion Workbook to You Must Write a Book book docs

How do I go about properly citing the book that I took concepts away from for my chapter? It is not just a sentence quote, but rather ideas another author came up with, put in my own words, but very similar to things that author statedSome readers have limited educationI would probably fare better there than I would my flower gardenThank you DrShe tackles editing with the heart of a mentorThank you, Jerry, for this insightful, helpful and timely blog that answers my questions about how, where, what and why

Toggle Navigation Home About Books Courses Resources Contact How to Write a Devotional: The Definitive Guide Posted September 15th, 2015 196 Comments Posted in: Writing Of all the markets open to new nonfiction writers, the devotional market is by far the most welcomingI dont know what motivates your typical writer to spend endless hours struggling over each word, writing, and rewriting, only to revise againAffordable, insightful, and thorough, my critiques will fast-track you in your writing careerYou deserve a glass of champagne (or a bar of chocolate!)Before you set out to write your first book, there are a few things to think aboutThanks for saying soJamie Hope, authorRevelations A thousand thanks, to Susanne Lakin for her editing guidance and expertiseLearn the Secret to Show, Dont Tell Best-selling authors of every genre know the secret to hooking readersby showing, not telling, their storyMichele Williams Im writing a devotional for the first time for a leadership class at churchHensley taught his students not only how to craft good devotionals, but also how to get them published

Linda VanderWier I am very interested in this market and found this article quite helpful and encouragingWriting is a private journeybest carried out wearing all-day pajamas with only the dog to offer feedbackI saw that you referenced one of our publicationsI've gotten more accomplished with my writing in the past few days than I had completed in monthsI was able to delve deeply into my soul andcreate a memoir worthy of publicationAnd you can collect your devotionals and publish them as a book, receiving an advance and royaltiesMy book she critiqued called I Wont Cry hit three best-seller lists right away, and I could not have done it without herShe worked with patience and skills to improve my manuscript to perfection

I have journals and journals all over my houseIn the depth of my soul I cant find anything more exciting than sharing those moments when God turns my mundane and tedious into holy momentsA must-have for every serious writerJohn Tucker Ive written for The Secret Place and been published twice, but that was a decade agoWhen a writer tests the waters of outside readers, he or she must be very brave 171bf2437f

Win10 Manual &quot;How To&quot; Procedures For Windows 10 Everyone Needs To Know: Anniversary Update Howard RibackDawn of the Dragon (The Daegoth Trilogy Book 1) Shawn E. Crapo[PDF] UNAWARE: A Suspense Novel[PDF] The Police War Stories of a Police Officer FamilyREAD BOOK African MetaphorONLINE BOOK Navigating the Maze: of Energy Efficiency ProjectsBlack Ops - Heroes of Afghanistan: The Warlord of Tora Bora Eric MeyerONLINE BOOK Trust and Treachery (The Rossbury Saga Book 1)[PDF] Return to the Misty Shore (The Northern Lights seres)READ BOOK Amish Departure

Lun 26 Juin - 22:35 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 26 Juin - 22:35 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Aube Claire Index du Forum » Aubeclaire » Forum des classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation